Greyson Michael Chance facts

Greyson micheal chance, more pictures soon!

His full name is Greyson Michael Chance and he’s from Edmund, Oklahoma.
His famous cover of “Paparazzi” was sung in a church.
ANd amazingly Greyson Michael Chance has never had voice lessons!
He’s written two original songs, Stars and Broken hearts.

Also Greyson Michael Chance is an understudy in a local production of  “Oliver” and he loves soccer.

His musical inspirations are Lady Gaga and his 16-year-old sister and off course Augustana (check out their single ‘sweet and low’)

Family-wise His best friends are his sister and brother.

but the most important fact is also the most known: Greyson can sing and is a very talented musician!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

34 Responses to “Greyson Michael Chance facts”

1. Jasmin says:

I found out about Greyson Chance from his now famous cover of Paparazzi by Lady GaGa, I thought he was an outstanding singer and he can probably perform. I’m in the same grade as him and I live in New Jersey. Greyson Chance will definitely be more famous and more successful than Justin Bieber. I don’t have a problem with Justin but if a kid in 6th grade can out sing a 16 year old than he obviously has talent. Greyson Michael Chance is now a star.

2. sarah says:

oMG greyson is so hot and is awsome at singing i luv u and ur songs!!!

3. izzy and cc says:

hi can greyson reply if he can hi ,do you like being a star?

from,
    izzy and cc

4. sara says:

I’m a really big fan of Greyson since i saw him singing Lady Gaga’s song on youtube…since that day i swear i kept repeating the video cuz i was so AMAZED! and i really wish Greyson the best!:] In my binder i have TONS of pictures of GREYSON CHANCE!!! by the way his is so CUTE!! :)

Always and forever,
    Greyson’s big fan, Sara! :]

• catherine says:

OMG I totally agree with you sara!

Greyson Chance is the best singer in the WORLD!!!!!!! I listen to his cd every day! I couldn’t live without it!!!!!!!! P.S he is really cute but not as cute as my crush but he is still really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: catherine, the biggest Greson Chance fan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Emily says:

Hey:
      grayson chance is not the geatest or the best he his the awesomest and
      A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      LOVE YOU GREYSON

5. Samantha says:

I love Greyson so much! Hes an amazing singer and person!
    And i love soccer too! And i love harry potter! So does he. Lol
    if ur reading this greyson i love u and ur amzing.
    PS. Im not weird and im not a stalker just tp let u know lol

6. Plastic Pond says:

my voice lessons were given to me by my aunt who also teaches some amateur pop singers to improve their voices ‘,:

7. ericka yudith simanjuntak says:

aku berpikir ketika kali melihat foto greyson.. terkadang mukanya aneh,terkadang juga wajah nya lucu.. sampai aku bermimpi ketika aku tidur.aku harap dia tau kalau aku fans dia

8. Cassie says:

I LOVE GREYSON CHANCE ,,, i hope to meet him somday , he is my idol .. can you please tell him that i love him ,,, thank you soooo ,, much ,, <3

9. Laura says:

greyson chance real full name is greyson david michael chance .
    his fav colors are blck and white .
    if someone can give me a answer that would be good . ok , how tall is greyson chance . can someone aswer me plz . thanx and also I LOVE GREYSON CHANCE .

10. xxAMB3Rxx says:

I honestly don’t have a question but I do have to say STOP comparing Greyson Chance to Justin bieber I meen come on we all know Greysons way better.+ If you don’t like somebody why do you talk about them so much?!?! Thats one of my opinions. Another is soon your gonna want to compare him to jb but your not going to be able to because Greyson Chance is going to out run jbs carrier!!! So I say let’s stop talking about jb and talk more about Greyson because oviobsely he’s way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW!!!…
    Greyson is like way hotter
    And more talented!!!!!!
    IM TEAM GREYSON YOU SHOULD BE TO!!!!!!!

11. Tori says:

I love him his a great singer and i love how good he is at the piano

12. Paige says:

I found out about Greyson Chance when I first heard him on kids only, which is a music channel well, for kids and, the next thing that I found out about him is when he starred on So Random and, sang one of his songs.Greyson Chance is a really good singer but not as good as Justin Bieber.

13. Molly says:

Hey he’s amazing, he’s so goo d at wha the does it’s an isperation! I’m in the same grade as him and i think he’s amazing, i know i’ve already said that but its true and i’ll keep on repeating and repeating it.

14. ILoveGreysonChanceAndTomFeltonForever! says:

Greyson Chance is amazing! He’s really talented and has an outstanding voice! I love Greyson and I have since I heard him sing his first line in the Paparazzi video. I first found out about him in a magazine, and thought nothing of it at first, when I got bored on day I decided to look him up and I’m so glad I did, I don’t know where I’d be without him in my life!

15. porrfilmer says:

porrfilmer…

[…]Greyson Michael Chance facts | Greyson Chance photos | Greyson chance video | Greyson chance wallpaper | Greyson Chance lyrics, Greyson Chance pictures, images, videos, – paparazzi and other songs[…]…

16. ninarizka says:

much love for u,Greyson!:)

17. patricia says:

greyson chance is 5ft 4in. tall and ways 125lbs.

18. patricia says:

greyson chance is 5ft 4in. and ways 125lbs.

19. syerin nusmun says:

you are you kyut and so hensome….!!!!

20. yana says:

sya minat sma Greyson Chance . luv u more ..

21. Reetica says:

I thought he had three cats?

22. cella says says:

i love greyson 4ever ^GREYSONATERS^

23. kool4636 says:

Wow greyson chance is so cool way better than justin beaver and yes i know his last name is beiber but i call him beaver so get over it :)

24. Sierra Campbell says:

Omg I thought Greyson was just a want to be Justin so i never listened to his music but now I realize I was totally wrong he is nothin like Justin . Greyson is great he is himself not some one else and he shows that in his music GREYSON I LOVE YOU and keep singin how u sing

25. Alexa says:

hello everybody!i saw someone asked abou how tall is GC!i have the answer!Right now(2012)he is 5feet’9inches or 1.75cm!I am a very big fan of him and way in love with his music!

26. Aulia Eka says:

Hey Greyson ! I love you !
    Wish you know me ! :(
    I Loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu sooooooooo muuuuuccccchhh
    Can youundertanding ? :)

Kiss from Indonesia :*

27. catherine says:

whats up? I am the absolute biggest Greyson Chance fan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would die [not litterally] if I went to one of Greyson’s concerts! I wouldn’t forget it!